Sunday, November 18, 2012

on the topic of "Kids"...

Kate talks just like me.
Sometimes to my dismay, but usually as my entertainment.
She told Ethan today to, "Look alive, buddy."
She sometimes asks me, "Will you hook me up with___". Today it was a pb&j.
The thing that makes it mini-Lauren is that she thinks it's totally hilarious. Sometimes she'll pull it off without cracking a smile, but usually she can't hold it in. She'll say it again and laugh. 
Others may look at that and think, "she's 4. She'll grow out of laughing at her own jokes." 
But I look at her and think, "Yep, that's my daughter." 
Cause growing out of laughing at your own jokes is so over-rated.

As much as Kate likes to follow. every. single. rule. to. the. t...
she's also very interested in the world of humor. She's got a quirky little sense of it that I just get.
And can't help but love.
No, I did not take these fantastic photos. We had them taken a couple of weeks ago. I'm so in love with them. I would post my faves, but there would be too many of them, so I'm sure they'll pop up here and there. This is your warning.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Her haired got long all of a sudden!

Meagan said...

Hair... auto correct...

packermom said...

What a darling, darling post.....the words and the beautiful pictures......can 't believe she is so grown up.