Saturday, November 10, 2012

kids

Sometimes I have myself convinced that my kids are the smartest kids on the planet. 
Other times, they resoundingly prove me wrong.

The other day, we were talking in the car about their full names. I asked if they knew what Drew's full name is.
Kate: Drew Bug Packer

Nice. 
Ethan did try to redeem themselves by adding,
"Wait! I think it's ANdrew Bug Packer."

So very close. Sorry, Uncle Thomas. You've been replaced by a bug.

Speaking of the bug, here's a terrible video of 2 things that I find to be of utmost adorableness these days.
One is how he says what a frog says. He's been doing it forever and I had to catch it before it changes. The other is his temperature dramatizations. He is very interested in temperature of things and tells me whether anything (the air, food, ground, slide, etc.) is hot or cold. With these hand motions. 
Without further adieu:

2 comments:

Jane Packer said...

Okay....that does it! Come home with these munchkins,now!

The Swindlehurst's said...

So cute! He is getting so big!