Two things of note.
1. This here documents the last time we ever saw this water bottle. RIP Camelbak. No one will miss you more than I.
2. Weird thing to document? Probably.
But you've got to admit that Ethan peeling his orange in one strip is impressive.
Okay, 3 things.
3. I was downstairs getting ready and I could hear the twins through the monitor upstairs getting ready. Ethan: "Mom is going to laugh so hard when she sees that I'm wearing this shirt. It's SO funny!"
I made sure to laugh.
5 comments:
that is a pretty funny shirt. what happened to the water bottle?!
I think the orange is worth documenting. I can't get Zach to peel an orange. The fact that Ethan can peel his own orange and do it in one piece, bravo!!
We also lost one of our camelbak waterbottles and I was sad too!! Cute pics, cute kids, cute mom. Love you all.
oh, and I love the pic of Drew! and way to go Ethan!
oh... I went BACK to the zoo to get our water bottle once. Definitely not a weird thing to document! We lost a lid at the airport.. it was a sad sad day. PS... your zoo pics, especially the one of Kate through the tank, are gorgeous!
Post a Comment