We all know this was a rough summer for our family. And I thought I was ready for it to be over and for school to start. But when I dropped these darlings off this morning, I got a little sad. They're my pals and I sure love em.
But at least it's just 2 days a week and we have a whole year before kindergarten.
I'm not the only one who's going to miss them
6 comments:
Okay, would you please tell your children to quit growing up so fast! Oh...and...COME VISIT. Mickey Mouse has not seen them for far too long!
they look absolutely adorable! We miss you guys! I hope they had a great first day :)
I L-O-V-E that picture of Drew following Ethan! So, so cute!
Um...I think I need to have some fashion lessons from Kate. She looks adorable. And so trendy. How can she have one of those little cute belts and I don't even have one?!?
And your boys are so cute. Candy totally has her eye on Drew. Watch out.
Ethan cracks me up. Love that kid. Love the group shot too!
So darn cute!!!!
Post a Comment