Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lovin lately

Strawberry freezer jam. Is there anything better in this life? 
Well, yes, and it rhymes with sockalate.
But on homemade rolls? I might just take the jam.
And then eat chocolate.
  If this bun is not the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life, you're lying.

Yeah, I know. His videos are all the same. He laughs. He smiles. What can I say? I can't get enough of it. Sue me.
And if you didn't catch it, before he started running, there was a "set. DO!" As in, set, go. He "set, do!"s all over the place. Back and forth in a room, over and over. Right before every time I pick him up. Before he does just about anything. He's a "set. DO!" kinda guy.

But if you're not feeling movie-watching, it's just a whole lot of this goofiness. Yogurt crusties on his face and all.
 I'm lovin' Ethan, too. Just no pictures today. But, I do have a story. We were at the Post Office one morning this week waiting to get the kids' passports. A man walks in, typical Texan. Long, long beard. Bandana. Earrings. Tight jeans. Boots.
Ethan whispered, "Dad, look there's a pirate!"
At least he's old enough to know to whisper. 
But there was a worker there that heard him and it got him laughing pretty hard.

3 comments:

alisha said...

Yay for passports! So excited to see you in November!

And I may just copy you in making strawberry jam. It really is hard to beat homemade.

Lindsey said...

Love it...although, if you're like me there's no need to put 2012 on the label because at our house there's no way it's making it to 2013.

I think having a treadmill in the house is getting to Drew. Glad I could contribute.

packermom said...

the little bun is most definitely the cutest thing ever!