Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A real live Soccer Mom

 Let's just say, it's a good thing I drive a minivan.
Cause my status of mom just got a serious upgrade. 
Between pre-school, ballet, 2 soccer practices, and 2 soccer games a week, this momma is a busy lady. 
But to see the grins on these kids' faces when they gear up for practice and game day is a pretty awesome reward.
Being a soccer mom ain't so bad.
 This picture kinda makes me laugh. Every single parent on Ethan's team has my exact camera (or nicer). And really nice lenses. There's even a Shutterfly page where all the parents upload their pictures. I think if we were to put all the pictures together, every second of the 32 minute game is captured. Including time outs and coach's pep talks. And even a lot of practices. You'd think we were sponsored by Canon. Here's to hoping.
Maybe one week, I'll put on my brave face and ask one of them for tips.



 Why you play the game... snacks at the end!



 Karalee, Kate, Audrey. One of these weeks I'll get their faces, too.


 I'm such a hard core soccer mom that I needed a break. So when Time Out for Women came to Houston, we timed out. Great weekend with some really fun ladies!

4 comments:

alisha said...

Congrats on becoming a real soccer mom.

I love the photo of Drewman running. And Ethan turning around to smile at you.

Meagan said...

And you even have a mini van! That really makes you legit!!

packermom said...

soccer mom days are the best....enjoy every minute!

The Skeehan Family said...

Oh come on - you always knew you were going to rock the soccer mom role!! I definitely knew it :) :) And the pictures are amazing!! I especially love the one of Drew running. I think Cannon should definitely sponsor you :) That does make me laugh though - gotta love how serious of photographers we've all become with all our gadgets :)