Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh yes, he did

Let's back up a bit. Or fast forward, even. To every birthday I've ever had and will continue to have from now until the eternities. The question is asked what I want for my birthday. I will always answer with something along the lines of really good food, nice restaurant, shopping, relaxing, no kids, focus being on me, me, ME. 
How did Greg answer that question, on this, the 33rd anniversary of his blessed birth?
Chuck E. Cheese's.
With the kids.
Really.

 And this is why he's the better parent.

 So clearly, there's a lot of reasons he's the better parent. But this is probably the main one.
 
He finds joy in having moments like this one on his birthday...
 What a guy.

Well, as usually happens, the night led to tummy showing, and we were asked to leave.
Even Chuck E. Cheese has standards.
A birthday can only be so much fun, anyway.
Happy birthday Greg! Thanks for being born!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a great dad . . . and a fun idea! I bet your kids loved it.

alisha said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Greg!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Greg! Maybe I can find some kind of Chuck E. Cheese - Saudi style for my next birthday...but I'd probably get asked to leave for showing my belly too.

packermom said...

No better way to spend a birthday than with those cutie pies. Happy birthday, Greggie!