Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dance

Did you notice the cosmic shift in the universe yesterday? 
Sorry about that. That was our bad. 
We were experiencing excitement overload over here.
We'll try to contain ourselves next week.

 Avery was in her pre-school class last year and they are so excited to be in class together. 

Except for this guy. He had no problems containing his excitement. Brothers of mine, do you have any tips for him?
In case you're dying to know, she LOVED every second of class. The bug had a hard time, so I couldn't watch the whole class, but every time I looked in, she had a smile on her face. Sweet, sweet girl. I hope she continues to love it.

As a side note, many of you know that I was a ballet dancer growing up. Like hard core and it took over my life. But I LOVED it and wouldn't change a thing. I always swore I wouldn't force my daughter to dance, as it was never forced on me. 
But truth be told, I'm giddy.

3 comments:

packermom said...

Oh. Oh. Oh!!!!!

I will never forget the day she sat on her bed looking dejected, and when I asked what was wrong she said.....in the saddest voice ever...."I just know know WHEN I'm going to start ballet".

So happy for you, Kate! (and you ,too, Lauren)

alisha said...

I love it! She looks so cute in her dance outfit.

stian said...

Aww!! I love it! Scott said we need to move to Houston cause were missing so much of their lives ;)!!