Friday, July 27, 2012

last soccer game


Last soccer game of the season and mom forgot the socks.
 And I did do Kate's hair all cute. "One pony tail that goes to another," as requested. But then she got taken down and Drew stepped on her head as we were heading out the door. Double fail.
  I remembered all three kids, though, so that's something.

Here's a video for your enjoyment.

You're welcome.
If you're wondering if Ethan looked over and smiled after every time he touched the ball... he did. When I wasn't filming, I would yell and cheer and he LOVED that. But for your consideration, I refrained. Just watching the video with me last night, he looked over and smiled after watching himself kick the ball.
We might just do soccer again.

1 comment:

Jen Bowen said...

These games were great. Ethan did a really good job chasing the ball. Gotta love how even by the last game Zach had no concept that he was supposed to do more than just run around aimlessly.