Last summer, when we were in California, we visited my uncle's motorcycle shop. To say it was the best day of Ethan's life would be an understatement. They've both talked about it at least once a week since then and Uncle Shawn is part of everyday conversation. A few weeks ago, I overheard Ethan and Kate talking about motorcycles. When I walked in, Ethan informed me that he wanted to be Uncle Shawn for Halloween next year. (To knock off Spiderman from front running position, this was a big deal!) Uncle Shawn was informed of this and a week later a package and a note came in the mail.
"Hey buddy, Can't wait to go riding with you. Love, Uncle Shawn"
I know his superhero of choice changes weekly, but this week it's Uncle Shawn!
2 comments:
Hi Lauren! I found your blog through Tiffany's. You have such a darling family! I didn't realize you were in Houston, do you like it there? Heather & Jeff and their families both live in Houston. Heather is in the Woodlands and Jeff is in Spring. Great to see how well you are doing, I love your pictures!
Uncle Shawn was in Mexico at the time of this post. He most assuredly was doing some sort of superhero endurance motorcycle training in prep of the twins visit
Upon his return, and the reading of this post....let it be said that...even superheros can shed a tear.
Post a Comment