Quite the experience bringing 2 3-year-olds to a movie. We’ve been talking about the new cars movie to come out for at least 6 months. They’d put enough stickers on their chore chart to not only go, but each pick out one of the new characters (who obviously had to come along). They were stoked. But they’re not the movie theater veterans I was at their age. They each spent time sitting on both of our laps, looking through my bag for snacks, climbing on the rail in front of us, etc. No doubt they had a blast. No doubt it was worth the 15 bucks. But no doubt it will be a while before returning to the big screen.
2 comments:
I've been telling Brad for about the past month that I'd love to go to Texas to take the twins to Cars 2. Not possible with the move, but I couldn't stop myself thinking about how cute those two would be watching Lightning McQueen and Mater every time a commercial for the movie would come on. Glad I could enjoy it through your blog.
Hooray movie fun!! We went to see this as a family, and Weston did the same stuff - climbed over us, ate a whole bunch of popcorn, held onto the rails, etc. He even fell asleep towards the end, hahaha!
Post a Comment