I didn’t anticipate how rough going to the pool was going to be this summer. Drew can’t be in the sun and the twins can’t be left alone (yeah, I don’t know how I didn’t clue in to that earlier, either). But swimming on a random Friday evening means Greg can be there to help, there’s no one else at the pool, and the sun’s not too strong for Drewman. Rest assured, his dip in the water was nothing more than 4 minutes tops. (But don’t tell him that, he’s been telling everyone who will listen that he’ll be doing laps by the end of the summer.
Drew, trying to impress the ladies.
The lady.
We just might have to try this whole evening swim more often.
1 comment:
your kiddos are so darling! I agree - evening swim time is the BEST. It's so much better when dad's around!
Post a Comment