Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mother's daughter

Lauren and the kids were at the library yesterday. As they look through the books, Kate finds one she likes, turns to Mommy and ponders: "Should we buy it?" She's barely two, but I've heard these words before. This girl must be her mother's child. But I sure love them both. And thus concludes my bi-annual appearance on this blog.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Hahahaha... another great post. (Except, who's Greg?) :-)

Weston was at the Disney store at the mall one time and saw a toy that he liked. He turned to me and said, "I think I'll buy it." Haha!! (... and good luck with that invisible money, kid)

The Skeehan Family said...

to this I say... well... DUH. Her mother is Lauren :)

And ps, Claire had a fat breakdown when she realized we HADN'T bought the library books - that they actually had to be returned. We've renewed one book like 5 times, I swear :)

Matthew said...

Nice post Greg! I appreciate that I am not the only one with few words to say when it comes to blogs.