Adventures of the Packer Family
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing.
Great pictures! I love Kate's clip.
Them holding hands is so cute.
This is kelly (formerly christiansen) and i just wanted to say hello and that i blog stalk you and that your kids are adorable and i love kate's curly hair. :)
It must be something about this being a "grown up" task that kids love. By all means, do more of my chores.
I miss them!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing.
Great pictures! I love Kate's clip.
Them holding hands is so cute.
This is kelly (formerly christiansen) and i just wanted to say hello and that i blog stalk you and that your kids are adorable and i love kate's curly hair. :)
It must be something about this being a "grown up" task that kids love. By all means, do more of my chores.
I miss them!!!
Post a Comment