Brace yourself for a lot of mediocre photos of some adorable children. I was really hoping for a great photo shoot, like I had
last year. We got dressed, set out, the kids were in a GREAT mood, loving their costumes, their ears, and the fact that we were doting on their every move. I told them to hold hands and they were even doing that adorably. However, running in uncomfortable shoes, while holding hands leads to busted lips on poor Mickey, so all I got were these. You'll just have to imagine them being about 10 times cuter. I promise.

At Nana's, pre-trick-or-treating (you can zoom in here for a shot of Ethan's lip).

First (of 4) houses:

I love their faces in the picture. Kate's like, "Ethan, don't look now, but there is a HUGE bowl of awesome candy right there, and I think she's going to let us take some of it!!!!!!!!"

Ethan didn't really grasp the take-the-candy-with-you concept. He more got the eat-the-candy-they-just-gave-me-while-we're-still-standing-here concept. Good thing we only made 4 stops. One M&M here, a bite of Milky Way there never hurt anyone.

Uncle Thrine (Matt) helping out

T-o-t wrap-up:

K: That was pretty awesome
E: Yeah
K: Everyone thinks we're pretty cute
E: Yeah
K: Do you think we can do this every night?
E: I sure hope so
**Once again, Nana came through with darling costumes. She made Kate's dress and almost everything else was purchased and since I couldn't take credit for a single thing last year, I will say that I made Ethan's shorts (okay, I took red shorts and sewed the buttons on them), spray painted his shoes, and made the sacrifice of going to Disneyland for the ears. Baby steps.
16 comments:
i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their costumes! Where did you find them?
Hahahaha! They are so ridiculously adorable. Awesome costumes. And I love that they hold hands!!!! I'm hoping that our kids really get into Halloween next year. Weston said neither "Trick or treat" or "thank you" this evening. Haha! Oh well.
They look so cute!
Could there be better costumes for twins? They are so adorable.
Darling!
M and M never looked better.
Your kids are so cute! I LOVE their costumes! Hey! Call me next time you go to Disneyland and I will meet you there!! I'm so happy you have passes!
Ok, seriously adorable! Just when I think they can't get any cuter they do. And so jealous of the beautiful California weather!
Kudos on the costume, they look great. And good job on your contribution. I can't talk I bought mine.
Pretty much loved just looking at all your past blogs and catching up. You're pretty fantastic, did you know that?
Love their costumes - love the commentary and their "conversations" - love that you got the pass - love that THEY love Disneyland - love the haircut (I TOTALLY can tell :) ) - pretty much just love it all.
I love their costumes, they are the cutest things ever.
ADORABLE ensemble! Just think of all the fun things they'll get to be over the years. Cute stuff!
Adorable. Why are Mickey and Minnie so much cuter when they are twins? Love the costumes.
Your kids are so cute. There getting big! And I like your short hair. (It's been a while since I visited your blog)
Oh, having twins for Halloween is going to be so much fun! They look adorable.
i can't even handle it they are so cute!
Post a Comment