Small World:
Teacups:
Snacks:
We were only there for about 4 hours, but it was a good time. I'm excited to go again. And again and again.
Teacups:
Snacks:
We were only there for about 4 hours, but it was a good time. I'm excited to go again. And again and again. **I do realize that Kate's outfit has been worn a lot lately, especially on picture-taking days. It's not really because it's her cutest (although I think it is), it's because this weather is killing me. She's grown out of all her summer clothes and it's too hot for pants and long-sleeves, so her wardrobe is seriously suffering. The poor thing wears the same thing about every 3 days.
9 comments:
I was going to say, Lauren... Kate is wearing that outfit MUCH too often. (Hahaha! You're so funny. Weston could wear the same exact thing every day and I wouldn't care.) :-)
Yay for Disneyland!! Let's go sometime!! I really want to find out a day that works for a bunch of girls to head over with our kiddos. That would be so fun.
I can't even tell you how jealous I am that you can go to Disneyland for four hours whenever you want! :) I love that place!
Such cute pictures...looks like we will be making a trip there again soon...and hopefully there won't be any lines for Kate and Ethan's sake...
Can't wait to take them their myself.
whoops...i really can spell.....sometimes. I mean I can't wait to take them THERE myself!
I love disney land. We just went and it was so fun. You are lucky that you live so close.
Passes make it easier to skip out after a few hours when the little ones are pooped. Although, let's be honest...the adults are probably more tired.
We haven't picked our passes up for this year yet. Now I'm more motivated.
I agree, four hours is just about right. Greg had mentioned going out sometime just the 4 of us, let us know when y'all can do it. We'd love to see you.
they are sooooo cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment