Oh my goodness, that is PRECIOUS!! I think that holiday-themed jammies are pretty much the awesomest thing ever (after the restored gospel, of course).
Love those Carter jammies...I have the EXACT same ones for Sienna. Sooo cute, it's SCARY! Too funny. We will have to get a photo! I have x-mas jammies ready to go too, am I crazy??
Love the pj's. They look so cute! Aren't they even cuter when their grandparents get them for them. We Love Halloween! Lets go play and do something fun this week..we are back!
6 comments:
yes of course it is!!! what are the going to be for halloween??? what are you and bil going to be??? miss you wolf!!!
Oh my goodness, that is PRECIOUS!! I think that holiday-themed jammies are pretty much the awesomest thing ever (after the restored gospel, of course).
Love those Carter jammies...I have the EXACT same ones for Sienna. Sooo cute, it's SCARY! Too funny. We will have to get a photo! I have x-mas jammies ready to go too, am I crazy??
Love the pj's. They look so cute! Aren't they even cuter when their grandparents get them for them. We Love Halloween! Lets go play and do something fun this week..we are back!
I absolutely LOVE Halloween jammies, and your two adorable models make them that much cuter!
What grandma could resist the thought of those two cuties in halloween pj's! Glad you like them.
Post a Comment