Kate loves to walk up and down the couch. I think she thinks it's the catwalk and here is her final pose.
Ethan has been a little bit sick lately. Notice the sick eyes? It all came together when he woke up Monday morning with a tooth! Bring on the steak!
I think I've mentioned it before, but Kate LOVES her big brother. She thinks he is hilarious and she is always happiest when he's around. I know this may look like she made him cry, but really she is trying to make him happy. She is always so concerned when he's crying, even if she is hearing it from the other room.
Snuggling with Uncle Matt
For those who don't know Ethan, biting noses is his way of giving love (Kate sucks your face). Here, he's loving my dad.


4 comments:
I love Kate's "final pose" at the end of the runway! You take the cutest pictures!
Cute kids and cute hair!
They are so cute, and are so round and roly-poly now! And I love your hair too.
I am dying at her couch pose. They are adorable kids - love the kisses. And love the blonde Lauren!
Post a Comment