Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Day to Blog about...

At the grocery store by eight, apple and pumpkin pie (even the crust was made from scratch) baked by 10, roll dough rising by 11, kids' laundry done, house cleaned, prepared my talk for Sacrament Meeting on Sunday, and that's not it. We had some visitors (you'll see them later in this post) and so we walked down for some taquitos at King Taco and then were walking to Pinkberry. A nice man took a look at the kiddos then looked up at me and smiled. Right after he passed, I realized it was this guy:
You may know him from The West Wing, Billy Madison, or Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (RIP). These were our visitors. Uncle Matt, Aunt Kristen, and Friend KimFortna.
Don't worry about Kate's face here. We try not to.
Obviously, this was "a day to blog about," not my every day life. I think if I went every day till noon before I sat down besides to feed children, I would be in very good shape, but a very frazzled lady.

2 comments:

Jean said...

WOW. You are the most amazing mom I have ever known. Kudos!!!

I love that you saw Brad Whitford! I passed him and his wife on the street in SF one time. (I love them, but instead of chatting with them, I just froze.) And then here in Pasadena, I saw his wife at Souplantation once. I was giddy.

amelia said...

Matt is rockin' those glasses! And Kate is rockin' that scowl!