Wow, that's a HUGE thing. Congratulations. Even though it was expected, there is always that crazy anxiety before, during, and after the test until you hear the results. So breathe easy!!!
YEA!!!! Congratulations! It is a crime that you had to wait until the end of November to find out, but I'm glad the good news is finally here. And I'm sure you are relieved-- even if you knew Greg would pass, I'm sure there was still a little worry in the back of his mind! Now it is gone, so you can celebrate. :)
10 comments:
GREAT NEWS! Congrats, Greg! We knew you would.
Was there ever a question? (on both Greg and Duke!)
Yeah!!! Good to have that behind you.
Not surprised but still very happy for you!! Congrats
Congratulations... but did any of us really ever doubt?
Congratulations! That is great news. Go Duke!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
Way to go both of you! Greg, for passing the bar, and Lauren, for doing everything else so he could study!
We're so proud of you both!
Wow, that's a HUGE thing. Congratulations. Even though it was expected, there is always that crazy anxiety before, during, and after the test until you hear the results. So breathe easy!!!
CONGRATS GREG!!! Awesome news.
YEA!!!! Congratulations! It is a crime that you had to wait until the end of November to find out, but I'm glad the good news is finally here. And I'm sure you are relieved-- even if you knew Greg would pass, I'm sure there was still a little worry in the back of his mind! Now it is gone, so you can celebrate. :)
Post a Comment