Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kate's tball season

Kate had a WONDERFUL first year of softball. The girls on her team were darling. The coach was fantastic. And, they were good. Really good. 
The bar has been set high, that's for sure. 


Kate, Emy, Presley

 And if I'm being honest, Kate had the cutest cheering section on the team. This little boy in his ballcap cheered. his. heart out.

And while I care not what activity my kids are involved in, there is one this I do care about.
This is one thing about my family that I will stand strong in. I believe in it with all my heart.
 We WILL support each other. 
We will be there. And we will be there, loudly.


And, we will eat snacks. 
Whatever snacks we want, no matter the calorie count or mess potential.






Back row: Coach Chris, Ryleigh, Presley, Emy, Aubree, Maya, Coach Brian
Front Row: Kate, Aleah, Beah, Paige, Kylee

No comments: