The twins really wanted to have their birthday party at one of those inflated-structure jumping places. A place where I don't have to do ONE THING, but schedule the place and make sure people show up. You betcha, kiddos. Your wish is my command. It was quite a great party. Mostly kids from our ward, some from their classes at school.
Both kids were animals on this thing, doing flips down it and all sorts of shenanigans.
I don't know where they got that from.
Weird. That must have been photoshopped.
Back to the party...
(This isn't all the kids there- just the ones that fit in my 50mm frame).
It's just too bad Drew didn't have ANY fun.
Poor kid. Always so serious.
Normally, I want would wait until their actual birthday to post this, but since on their actual birthday, I will be on a plane to California, here it is. And since it's not their actual birthday, I don't believe I have the proper right to wax strong on the craziness it is that my sweet little 4-pounders are now thriving kindergators. Or the fact that I couldn't possibly love them more. You'll just have to imagine it.
But here's this: Happy birthday, my sweet ones. I love you.













1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kate and Ethan! I miss those kiddos.
Post a Comment