Thursday, December 6, 2012

Working the system

Santa came to the pre-school today. On the way home from school, the following conversation took place:
Kate: I asked Santa for a kitty.
Me: I thought you wanted a fairy set.*
K: Yeah, well I'm already getting that from another Santa, so decided to ask this one for a kitty.
Me: I don't think it works like that.
Kate: Well, we'll see.

Yes, I guess we will.

*Any clues as to what a "fairy set" is? I've tried to get it out of her, but very few leads. I've looked on Amazon and found 2 ideas- one, a figurine set of fairies, and two, a dress-up fairy set with wings and a wand. What do you think she means? Maybe both (they're pretty cheap). I mean, I just want to know what Santa will be bringing; don't like surprises, ya know.

In other news, Ethan just got his mouth washed out with soap for the first time for saying, "poo" twice in a 3 minute span. It may not matter what that boy wants from Santa...

4 comments:

Christy said...

You are one tough mama. We talk about poop all the time here. It's the only word that gets Hal to smile for photos

Unguren said...

Could she by chance mean a tea set? That is what I thought of when I read that...however I could be totally off base here.

packermom said...

good luck with the kitty.

danielle said...

"well, we'll see" !!! I'm dieing.