Figured out the whole fairy set conundrum.
Thanks to some weekend channel surfing, landing on a Disney show involving, "all of the Tinkerbell fairies. I want all of them. But not the boy ones," we got it worked out.
Still can't figure out who we have to thank for introducing her to such fairyland, but whatever, we'll take it. Santa will be thrilled to hear how easy his job is this year.
On to more important matters, though.
The winners are...
those who guessed Ethan to be on the...
RIGHT!
I know, it was a little misleading for those who have only known Ethan for the past 3 years of his life. For those of you who have known him his whole life, you should remember that first, the kid slept all the time (where his darling twin hardly did at all) and two, the first 6 months of his life were spent larger than his sister.
May I present to you Exhibit A:
Believe it.
I'm actually a little surprised how many people got it wrong. I thought they looked pretty different from each other then. If I really wanted to throw you off, I would have shown this picture.
Pretty much identical here.
Well, except for, ya know... the whole X/Y chromosome thing.
Again, the chubster on the right is Ethan.
And again I say unto you.. believe it. I carried those chubs around like it was my job. Twenty pounds a piece at six months, my friends.
The end.
1 comment:
Always knew it was miss Kate on the left! Boy have they changed!
Post a Comment