Friday, December 7, 2012

little bugs

 
A friend emailed today asking about twin stuff, so I was led to look at some old photos. 
I can't kinda believe that I did this. Twins. That's 2 babies at the same time, in case you didn't know. They sure were sweet little babies. Here they are at 1 month, probably weighing in around six or seven pounds each, sharing one bouncer. They don't fit in a bouncer together, anymore, but they still share everything. And they're the best of friends. Each with their own personality and different as can be, but they fit together like twins should. Exactly what I had imagined when I looked on this sight for the first time.
Can you tell which is which?

7 comments:

Amber said...

That's gotta be Ethan on the left. Yup, final answer.
And how cute is that--seriously almost makes me want twins someday. Almost.

alisha said...

Is it Kate on the left and Ethan on the right? It's so fun seeing the two of them playing together. Those two make me laugh.

Jane Packer said...

yep...Kate left Ethan right. Right?

Bre said...

I vote Ethan on the left! I can't believe i did it either...and I can't believe I'm going to do it again! Excited, yet so tired just thinking about it, at the same time!

Meagan said...

Ethan left, Kate right.

Meagan said...

And I don't know how you had two either. Makes me stressed thinking about it

Jen Bowen said...

My guess is Ethan on the left.