We spent this past week at the Packer's cabin in Wisconsin. Fun times were had by all.
As usual, it wasn't the big things that excited the twins, but the little. Like a pink life vest for Kate and a blue one for Ethan.
Pancakes decorated like a baseball (and butterfly for Kate).
So some of the big things did excite them, too. It was on this very first ride that Kate told me, "jet skiing is SO fun. It's the FIRST thing I'm going to do with my kids when I'm a mom." So, I guess I'm 4 and a half years late, but at least I delivered.
And just so I don't forget, one of my favorite things said all week was one night Grandma was going to set up a movie for them. After givien the choices, Kate really wanted to watch Cinderella. So she asked Ethan if he want to watch it. His response?
"If you want me to want to."
Really?
That kid can sure be a booger sometimes, but he truly has a heart of gold.
And just so I don't forget, one of my favorite things said all week was one night Grandma was going to set up a movie for them. After givien the choices, Kate really wanted to watch Cinderella. So she asked Ethan if he want to watch it. His response?
"If you want me to want to."
Really?
That kid can sure be a booger sometimes, but he truly has a heart of gold.
And on the boat ride, what tickled their fancy? Having their own cups of water.
Drew, of course, was happy as a clam all week.
And I'm just going to say it, traveling with 1 one-year-old is a lot easier than traveling with 2 one-year-olds.
A trip to Hayward, the nearest "town," meant a photo op on the moose chair...
and a trip to the candy store.
Drew was quick to learn what this whole candy business is all about.
If you're wondering if Greg was there, he was. It's not very often that I appear in photos and he doesn't, but sometimes it happens. And his pretty little face will be back for part 2, don't you worry.
2 comments:
What a fun week!
I've been waiting for this post all week! I'm glad everyone had a good time at the cabin.
Post a Comment