Unless Ethan learns to eat, it will only be a matter of time before the little one becomes the big one.
Caitlin, is this the onesie you were talking about? If so, yes, I took a white onesie, some rit dye, freezer paper, an exacto knife, and fabric paint, and “made” it. Just call me Martha.
5 comments:
Martha! Yep that is the one i was talking about! You're so crafty! I also feel SO honored to have been mentioned in one of your blog posts! miss you and your adorable family!
Hey Lauren!! You should make a macaroni necklace. Just get a string, and go buy some macaroni ( don't cook it) put the macaroni on the string, and you got yourself a necklace!! (maybe i just want to be mentioned in a post too and this is the only thing i know how to make, just maybe though)
I can't wait to meet Drew!
Is this an announcement?!?!
studs!! redman wants to know where he can find the same same pants!
Post a Comment