... but all you really need is 2: blue and pink.
They really threw us for a loop, though when they offered 2 kinds of pink. Strawberry or cotton candy? What’s a girl to do? Taste test them each twice, of course. I think in the end, she felt good about her decision.
You can just save those comments about how beautiful I am without washing my chlorinated hair or wearing make up for about a week. I already know.
4 comments:
Just makes me happy seeing them so happy.
so what was the final verdict?? half and half?? they're precious!!
Nice shirt! Go duke!
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's skipping makeup these days. I'm glad that I have the excuse of a newborn, so I'm going to take advantage of it. :-)
Weston LOVES blue ice cream, too! It doesn't matter what the flavor is... he just always needs the blue. :-)
Post a Comment