Items of business
- The Drewbug turned one month yesterday. He weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and seems to be growing like a weed. He is the cutest thing in all the world and I fall more in love with him each day. He is such a good, sweet baby, who in all honesty, doesn’t love being held and likes nothing more than to lie on a blanket looking around at the world (and his crazy siblings). He, of course being my son, has reflux, but 2 weeks on Prevacid, is doing much better.
- That being said, being a mother of 3 is no joke. I feel like I am running nonstop and while we seem to be holding it together, I know it’s only a matter of time before the balls start to drop and we walk out of the house in our pajamas.
- I have officially heard that Drew looks like every member of mine and Greg’s family. I see it, too. He’s a good mix of us all.
- He has really long appendages, especially his arms.
-

- I feel like I gave Ethan a bad reputation. He loves and adores Drew, just as much as Kate does. Maybe even too much. The second Drew can be heard crying, it is a race to see who can get to him with a binkie the fastest.

- We went to our ward campout last weekend. And by that, I mean we drove 30 minutes there, stayed long enough to walk around and get dirty, and then headed back. Didn’t even get a s’more. I’m sure you can guess how I felt about that. I’ll give you a clue. This was BEFORE I found out we were leaving without one:
-


- It’s starting to really warm up.
- Some Easter eggs were dyed.


- I think Drew’s eyes might be turning blue.
- Last, but NOT least, Amazon mom is amazing. The best thing to come to motherhood since the invention of the pacifier. Besides the whole diaper business, that in itself is glorious, getting Amazon Prime for free is life changing. I’ve been in desperate need of dish towels for far too long. This morning, I decided to do something about it. Instead of loading the traveling circus in the car, making it out to Target, where I would most definitely buy 15 extra unnecessary items, and probably forget the dishtowels, I hopped on Amazon, searched for dishtowels, read a few reviews, picked a cute pack. Bought a pack (and nothing more!), didn’t have to pay taxes, or shipping. They’ll arrive Thursday. Why it is that the $3.99 I saved in shipping is life-changing, I'm not so sure. But, believe me, it is.
- Okay, one more thing. Ethan says “gotfor” instead of forgot. I swear he used to say it right, but he’ll say things like, “mom, you got for my blueberries.” I guess his mom got for to teach him how to speak!...bah da bing! Man, I’m funny!
5 comments:
So I'm pretty impressed that you are a mother of three and went to the ward campout, and your hair looks decent.
I love Amazon prime and Amazon mom. I signed up for the recurring shipments of diapers, diaper genie refills and batteries. Because you never know when you're going to need those AAAs.
AMEN! Amazon Mom is great! Shopping online is the way to go. I keep telling Shane I can't wait for summer to come so we can go up the canyon, build a fire, and cook s'mores. No camping will be involved--just good campfire food. Drew is adorable and I'm so happy he's behaving :).
Amazon prime is seriously the best thing ever. The only store I go to anymore is the grocery store.
But I think I might be just as bad (or worse) about impulse buys on Amazon than I am at Target... I'm getting better. But you should see our Amazon cart. I'm pretty sure it never has less than 100 items in it.
Amazon Mom and prime shipping is life altering. And there's just something of a huge sigh of relief about the ups guy dragging the huge box of diapers to my door instead of me hauling one in the store, my car, and up my 22 stairs from the garage w/ baby in tow. :)
Awww, Drew is so precious! And I love that picture of Ethan at the splash pad... HAHA! And I also love "got for." You so funny, Lauren!!
Post a Comment