Adventures of the Packer Family
Kate and Grandma (and I) could stare at Drew all day long...
Ethan?
Not so much.
At least he’s found comfort in a 99 cent frisbee.
And for Greg, this is what Drew looks like today.
See you tomorrow!
i'm obsessed!!
way to be a shepard, wolf!!
Hahaha!! I love that picture of Ethan!! He's like, "New baby? OLD NEWS."
Lauren, your new little guy is SO adorable! I have to come look at your blog from time to time... I love the difference between boys and girls..Cracks me up
Miss you all so much! Give hugs and kisses to Ethan, Kate and Drew.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i'm obsessed!!
way to be a shepard, wolf!!
Hahaha!! I love that picture of Ethan!! He's like, "New baby? OLD NEWS."
Lauren, your new little guy is SO adorable! I have to come look at your blog from time to time... I love the difference between boys and girls..Cracks me up
Miss you all so much! Give hugs and kisses to Ethan, Kate and Drew.
Post a Comment