What a doll! Can't wait to meet him. Also, I love the dress Kate's wearing. I tried to buy the same one for Ella, but couldn't find her size. We've got good taste :)
What a sweetheart. I totally can't see either of the big kids in his face--he seems to have his own look! (of course, I'm sure now the next post will be how he looks exactly like one of them :) ) I hope you are feeling good. I'm happy to take Kate and Ethan anytime--really--just call. I know you've got help for now, but when the live-in help is gone, please let me!
15 comments:
What a doll! Can't wait to meet him. Also, I love the dress Kate's wearing. I tried to buy the same one for Ella, but couldn't find her size. We've got good taste :)
What a handsome little man. Your family is so cute. Glad everyone is home and happy now :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
So cute! You look so good for just having a baby!! Tell your Mom hi:)
What a sweetheart. I totally can't see either of the big kids in his face--he seems to have his own look! (of course, I'm sure now the next post will be how he looks exactly like one of them :) )
I hope you are feeling good. I'm happy to take Kate and Ethan anytime--really--just call. I know you've got help for now, but when the live-in help is gone, please let me!
congrats! he is so dang cute. hope all is going well. we'll have to get together one of these days so we can see him.
Congrats you guys! I hope your recovery is going smoothly so far.
LIKE
Congrats again. We call Tate: Tank-er-tot. You can borrow it for Drew if you want :)
He is so cute! I'm glad everyone is home now!
Congratulations again - what a beautiful family. Nice job mama. Can't wait to hear everything.
and ps... happy belated birthday miss kate and sir ethan!!!
Congrats! He is so so cute.
He is CUTE AS CAN BE! Congratulations!!!
AHHHHH he's so cute!!!!! I hope everything's going well so far. Don't worry, that newborn fog will lift in no time!!
Post a Comment