Sunday, March 20, 2011

Double the Fun Plus One

On Friday at about 1:00 pm, Lauren and I welcomed Andrew [insert middle name here] Packer into the world. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz., much to the shock of his mother, who certainly wasn’t showing 8 lbs of baby, as well as her doctors, who were left scratching their heads. He is a healthy little guy and we look forward to having him home on Monday. Here are a few pictures: IMG_0747-2011-03-20-09-50.JPG IMG_0781-2011-03-20-09-50.JPG IMG_0795-2011-03-20-09-50.JPG IMG_0796-2011-03-20-09-50.JPG IMG_0789-2011-03-20-09-50.JPG Dad isn’t good at this blogging stuff, so we’ll be sure to get some more and better pictures up at Mom’s supervision when she gets home. Thanks everyone for all the kind words and emails!

22 comments:

Nicole + Brock said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I'm shocked that he was that big, not that that is big, you just looked so much smaller in the pictures.

Amber said...

Congrats, congrats!
Wow, 8 plus pounds--that is AH-mazing.
How on earth did he fit all that weight into his mama's small baby bump?!?
I hope you enjoy your first few days with THREE kids!

Amber said...

P.S. Dan suggested Duke or Bluedevil for a middle name. Then he can always remember he was born during March Madness!

Katie Wiens said...

he is darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe how big he was.. congrats love you guys

packermom said...

You look pretty, darn good, Lauren for having just had a baby!!!

And he is adorable!!!! So glad he's here!

Grandma suggests Gregory for a middle name. She says to tell you congrats, too!

B Brown said...

Amazing! He is fabulous and the twins loook like they are in love w/him already.

I am a little confused by the veterinary scrubs they have you in...

Deanna said...

Congrats! I was thinking about you guys all weekend. Glad he's here!

Andrea J said...

Congrats to you all! Three kids is the greatest, as you now know. Glad he such a healthy and cute baby.

acandiedapple said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. I do have a friend who named her baby Duke last year about this time. So it seems pretty fitting, you know? A little good luck charm maybe?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Congrats Lauren & Greg! So happy for you guys. Glad everything went well.

Maren said...

Hooray! Huzzah! Congratulations!! Hope Lauren's recovery goes quickly and smoothly. :)

Millicent said...

Congratulations!!!!

Lorraine said...

Congrats! What a great name!

Nat said...

Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well and he is here healthy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He looks beautiful. I am glad to hear everything went well.

Susan Reitberger said...

Congratulations!

Megan said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!! He is so precious! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Whitney said...

Agree with the "Duke" suggestions on the middle name. :) Not that you were looking for any suggestions - ha ha! What a cutie! Congratulations on your new addition, we're so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy for you! He is darling! Love the name too, and agree with everyone's thoughts on the middle name. It's only fitting. Congrats.

The Swindlehurst's said...

Hey girl! So happy for you, he is darling...and I LOVE the pics with your kids holding him, so precious!!

The Skeehan Family said...

I've been waiting for this post!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! We are so so so happy for you! He is so handsome, and I love the pics of Ethan and Kate with Andrew - beautiful moments.

And you don't look like you just had a baby. So lovely, so lovely