Sunday, February 6, 2011

Walking on the Mountains

Greg has been studying hard core for the Texas bar, so the kids and I took off to California for some good times. I didn’t really have an agenda for the trip except I knew we would visit Disneyland, since Ethan has been praying so hard for it. What I didn’t expect was this little adventure. As soon as we were pulling into my parents house, Ethan got all excited about the mountains and kept asking if we could go walk on them. I figured, sure, but I knew there was no way it would live up to his expectations. I stand corrected. We ended up going 3 times! It should be noted that the first time we went Ethan was in heaven- he was a man in a mountain. Kate was in, well, not heaven. She would have liked it, I’m sure, if there wasn’t so much dirt and if she didn’t have to walk. However, after a little pep talk from Nana on trip three (and some good socks), she saw the light and had a grand old time.

IMG_0228-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0234-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0250-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0256-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0258-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0281-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0271-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0279-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0291-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0299-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0312-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0330-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0354-2011-02-6-15-22.JPGIMG_0365-2011-02-6-15-22.JPG

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, Arcadia. You are awesome.

Great pictures! I love Kate's little pink jacket!!

packermom said...

Oh, I love seeing them having so much fun. Looks like Kate got some cute new duds, too. They're just adorable little kiddos......love the mountain walking!

Can't wait for #3....although I hope he hangs around a while before making his appearance.
We're praying for you every day. Hang in there Lightning!