Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well, it's a boy...

Does anyone have a middle name that goes with Lightning McQueen?

And while I normally find ultrasound pics a weird thing to post on a blog, this one makes me smile.

IMG-2010-10-30-08-45.jpg

He’s a tomato-sized alien, I know. But he’s my tomato-sized alien, and I love him.

11 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Yay! How fun. I think Rocket would be a great middle name for Lightning McQueen.

Jean said...

AHH!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another little Greg!!!

That's a pretty awesome picture. He looks shiny and golden. :-)

Lindsay Griffeth said...

ahhhh, so exciting!

you're going to LOVE having two boys. It's crazy. But so fun!

DocSamwise said...

Speed. I think it works quite well.

Aunt Susan

Melanie said...

How fun to have another boy! And congrats on your pregnancy! I saw your earlier post when you announced it, but I don't think I left a comment. Anyway, we are excited for you guys!

Christine said...

Congratulations! How exciting! What a sweet picture of your little "tomato".

B Brown said...

I love ultrasound pics. It's amazing that you get to see your new bundle before they even leave your body. Congrats on boy #2 :)

emilymhjohnson said...

Yay! Congrats baby boy! Thunder?

Donna said...

Sooooo happy!!!!

gunnfam said...

Congrats!! Our girls called baby brother Charlie Brown for a long time. (even though they had never even heard of the character! =) I hope you're feeling well.
Good luck!

The Skeehan Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!