Saturday, October 9, 2010

Getting in the holiday spirit

For some reason, Kate asked to put on her Minnie Mouse costume the other day. Probably because I had put out a picture of last Halloween They were SO excited! The only thing that didn’t really fit were the shoes and although I did give them fair warning that they would be too small, I still felt terrible when after taking Ethan’s off, his toes were all curled up and he walked funny for a few minutes.

IMG_9118-2010-10-9-21-35.JPG

IMG_9121-2010-10-9-21-35.JPGIMG_9126-2010-10-9-21-35.JPG

IMG_9142-2010-10-9-21-35.JPG

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Lauren! I just read your last post and was laughing hysterically until I came to the part that your PREGNANT, then I started crying! I am SO HAPPY for you! What a wonderful blessing! Congratulations one hundred times over. You will be fine with 3 under 3, once you do twins girl, you can do ANYTHING!
PS you will LOVE having only one baby to cuddle, smell, snuggle, kiss, feed, bathe, burp, change, etc. It is crazy how easy it is, honestly, it's easy!

Love to you and yours!!!

Jean said...

Cute!!! You just gave me the best idea in the whole world - show Weston pictures from last Halloween!!! Yes... that will get him VERY excited. :-)

PS - Any time you guys want to make the trip to super-freaking-awesome-spectacular-magnificent Tulsa (like I'm sure you're simply desperate to do), just let us know. :-)

amelia said...

Love that Ethan doesn't care that the hat is all sideways over his eye. These two are funny.