Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 1/2 year photos

So, I already mentioned that 2 1/2 years is a big deal in our family. It’s a long standing tradition to have pictures taken since after this time, their baby faces will fade as their real people faces will emerge. I’m so glad we were able to get these done, especially by Taryn. She is so talented. Although I would say that my kids are happy as can be, they never smile for pictures and we’ve just never had success with photographers.

Until now...

packer%27s-8-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

packer%27s-3-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27s-4_2-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

packer%27s-16-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27s-5-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

packer%27s-14-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

packer%27sbw-74-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27sbw-60-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27s-13-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27s-6-2010-10-14-13-07.jpgpacker%27s-10-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

packer%27s-27-2010-10-14-13-07.jpg

9 comments:

Courtnee Miller said...

Really Lo? Could you have any cuter of children? (guess we'll find out..) But seriously. Love these. And all of you.

Cassidy said...

These are fantastic! And the baby faces fading from here is totally true. Wish I would have known that sooner.

Jean said...

AH! These are SO GOOD. I love their little matching outfits!! And I love that yellow door. I'm going through a yellow phase.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are all to die for...so cute!

Amber said...

Those turned out so well! I love them. And the one of you and Greg looks great too. Seems like once the kids come it's hard to get a pic of just the parents!

B Brown said...

It's so true, they really turn into little people at that age. These are great pictures, I love the one of Kate throwing the stuff in the air.

sachia said...

Really really cute! You know I am a big fan of family photos and these are some good ones! The kiddos are getting so big, Kate's hair is coming in pretty thick now. They are darling.

The Skeehan Family said...

oh my gosh! Those are AMAZING!!! I love them love them love them. Seriously could not be any cuter.

And yeah, I'm starting to see that shift in Claire right now and I do NOT like it one bit.

gunnfam said...

Absolutely beautiful!