
This morning I walked in to the living room to see Ethan pounding this on the table, small pieces flying. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. A lot. I'm not ashamed to admit that he had to say sorry and sit in time out for a little bit while I pulled myself together. (For the record, he was not sorry. It was Kate who kept asking, "what happened, mommy? You okay?") I am ashamed, however to admit that he could break everything we currently have in our house and it would still pale in comparison to the things we broke of my mom's growing up. I'm also ashamed to admit that while getting him dressed, he didn't want to wear his new flip flop sandals because they were uncomfortable. I made him anyway. When we got to story time, I realized that I had put the toe- divider thingy between toes 2 and 3, instead of 1 and 2. I felt bad. But we're still not even.
1 comment:
OHHHHHH - I am so sorry Lo, I know how much you loved that. "He's a kid, kids are stupid!" An extra present for you next month if you can tell me what movie that is from.......we saw it together.
Post a Comment