We went to the car wash this week. It was, in fact, the same car wash my parents took their cars to when I was a kid (they still do, sometimes). I'm glad they seemed to enjoy it as much as I remember it being. Maybe someday they'll be old enough for the candy from the candy bowl.


Trying out the car cart at the grocery store. Wasn't so great. The carts are really hard to turn and they kept trying to get out, but it was fun, nonetheless.

Kate always brings me shoes to put on her. Usually it's a matching pair. Sometimes, it's not.

We decided to check out the water at Victoria Gardens. They were fans.

They have had this book for quite some time and it has always been their favorite. It makes them so happy, they get really embarrassed. They like to put their own faces in...

... and to watch you put yours in.

And, just havin a good old time with Nana's curtains.
6 comments:
holla! you were at victoria gardens! good old rancho cucamonga :) also, i think kate is starting a new trend -- why DO shoes have to match, anyway?
Was that a little ponytail on Kate in the video?! How exciting! They are so cute and look like so much fun.
Kate's pony tail reminds me of Cindy Lou Who....so cute!
I can never get enough of Ethan's laugh!
What is it with kids and the car wash?! It's like magic, I tell you.
Ethan and Kate are too cute! I think you guys need to come down to Del Mar so we can continue the racetrack days. Ooor how about a zoo date? You know you want to! :)
Ha, I've always been curious to try those car shopping carts. I can see how they're not all that great...
"I am a squid!" I love it. And seriously, I love that you are around your old stomping grounds like me - it makes it fun to share in little things that you enjoyed as a kid, even the most minor (although I seriously do love the car wash, I have no idea why!).
And don't know how long the Easter picture has been up there but what a perfect family picture. You look absolutely beautiful Lo.
Can't wait to visit with you again!
Post a Comment