

We're sad that we didn't get to see you tonight and are sorry that you had to stay late at work. We missed you. It was weird because we've been together all day for the past 3 days while the whole family was home, sick as doggies. We're starting to feel a little bit better, and as Mommy documented, we even smiled. Once each. Sure, we had our moments today, where Mommy just couldn't do anything right, but after our second 2-hour nap of the day (haha, mommy was starting to think we only needed one a day. we showed her!), we woke up pretty happy. We were so good at dinner, practicing our stabbing, and eating (shoving) all our green beans and ravioli. And, after months of Mommy squirting us with the bath toys, we finally figured we could squirt her back. And the walls. And the floors. It sure was funny.
Hopefully, we will all be feeling better and we can play together soon.
Love,
Ethan and Kate
5 comments:
They are getting so big. I am using the same towel from MJ in green for Warren! We need to get together soon.
Super cute guys!! I'm so glad your all feling beter and on theup and up!
I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so cute!
They are so darling! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Sweet little munchkins! So sorry you were all sick......it is no fun when everyone feels sick, including Mommy! I hope Daddy liked his letter and that you are all better now.
Post a Comment