Sunday, May 17, 2009
For the grandparents and truly bored...
As parents, we often find ourselves laughing with our children. It's fun, it's healthy. But one of my favorite parts of parenthood is laughing AT my children. The other night, Greg and I were going through some old videos and found some gems. If you really are just that bored, here, I am giving you permission to laugh at my children as well.
Ethan trying to be smooth
Kate EXHAUSTED at dinner (if this isn't working, try fast forwarding a few seconds. Don't know what happened here, but it worked for me)
Ethan just as tired, finding is nostril a good place to hold his finger
An early attempt at putting the cheerio in the basket.
Kate thinking she is pretty darn funny (this one is long. just the first few seconds will give you the idea)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The first one made me laugh so hard and I keep watching it over and over. Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. Greatly needed.
I agree. That first one is just too funny. And I love Kate's laugh in the last one.
LOL. okay, you're right, these are hilarious -- i had to watch them w/ the sound turned off b/c of the day job, but i cracked up. come on, they need to be able to laugh at themselves too one day :)
Videos are so fun because I get to hear them and see them!! So, so cute and funny! Love you guys and hope you are all better!!
These are great. Kate's laugh reminds me of Ella's--I'm sure they would have a great time together. And Ethan could sit contentedly and watch. Oh, the fun they will have.
Oh my gosh, these are hilarious and yet so adorable. My favorite is the first one!! HAHAHA!! I laughed so loud that Tim asked me from the living room what I was watching. :-)
not sure if I'm one of the truly bored right now, but I so just watched all of them and have to agree, the first one is hysterical and I loooooove Kate's little laugh in the last one and not to show favorites, but her over-tired rendition is pretty funny too :)
Post a Comment