Now, when people say this, do they mean that their children love being read to, or they love the actual book? My kids love both. They would love nothing more than to sit on someone's lap and read all day, but when that isn't possible, they actually love books, and not just their books. They will pick up my books and run the pages through their fingers, turn the pages individually and just carry them around. We have only lost one page so far, and unfortunately, it was from the Hymn book during Sacrament meeting. Seriously, though, does anyone else experience this? I, personally, think it's pretty darn cute.


Oh, and they also love being silly.
9 comments:
Ella likes books, but I wouldn't say she loves them. About half way through she wants to grab the book and eat it. In some pictures, I think that Ella and Kate have the same cheeks. Maybe it's the nose. There is something...pictures of Kate remind me of Ella.
Oh yes, my Sienna loves to be read to....she can't really turn the pages by herself but if I had the energy she would let me read to her for hours. Kindof a neat thing. Just another reason her and Ethan are boyfriend/girlfriend.
LOVE that they love books. So fun! Keep reading (er, playing, drooling over pictures.) Ethan and Kate!
xoms
Your kids are so dang cute!
Right now Owen just likes to eat books. Most of his books have chewed off corners. When I read to him he just tries to grab the pages and put them in his mouth. Hopefully someday he'll like them more for their intended purpose!
Whether or not it's true, I'm going to claim they got their book-loving genes from their grandma Janet. I hope it stays with them!!
Kate's dress is sooo cute!!
Cute pics! Fallon loves playing with books too, although it hasn't been till recently that she will actually sit and let me actually read to her. She mostly just used books as chew toys or paper for coloring. :)
Nate loves books, too. He'll read ANYTHING. But he isn't as good about sitting on my lap as long as your kiddos and he's starting to say "Nate" and give me this look which means "mom . . . stop reading, it's my turn!"
My child loves them - but to eat them. She gets TICKED if you try and read them to her, she just wants to chew the books.
Post a Comment