Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lauren Packer. Mother of the Year

Go ahead and get your nominations in. I deserve it. Especially after this morning's snack time treat. Yup, that's fruit dip, straight from the spatulas. I'm a good mom. On a side note, we visited daddy at his office again. It was a fun time.

9 comments:

Alissa said...

Yum. Will you be my mom?

Jean said...

HAHAHAHA!!! You. Are. Awesome.

Nat said...

I'm sure Kate and Ethan reeeeeally loved you at that moment!
When in doubt, I always say to myself: it could be worse...right?

Megan R. said...

its good to know there are other moms out there that feed their kids nutricious stuff too. Nixons favorite breakfast is rice krispie treats

packermom said...

I say their contented faces are worth it. Love it that they got to go to dad's office. So cute in the chair!

sachia said...

You are a GOOD MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skeehan Family said...

I think that makes you a GREAT mom. I'd nominate you ANY DAY. I mean, come on, you are competing with people like me who say their daughter's favorite thing is an In 'n Out shake. Seriously, you'd win. Hands down.

Donna said...

Are you sure you weren't feeding them Crest toothpaste?

Lauren said...

I was just waiting for someone to notice the toothpaste.