Cute hair! And good for you for taking family pictures. We didn't even get a shot of Ella in her Easter dress, let alone all of us together...I'm sure Janet is proud of your efforts!
OK Stop with the jealousy...You guys are adorable!! I LOVE the hair and the kids Easter clothes are stellar! I love that Greg even has a matching tie! Ian didn't, so that's why we changed his shirt before pics. SO SO cute!
Well arnt you guys a bunch of super models!!:) Wow I also the the hair, you must have an awesome stylist...can I get her number??? I need a serious make over!
19 comments:
I like your haircut
You win the cutest haircut award!
What a cute family you are!
Cute hair! And good for you for taking family pictures. We didn't even get a shot of Ella in her Easter dress, let alone all of us together...I'm sure Janet is proud of your efforts!
LOVE the hair!
Happy Easter to YOU, Packer fam.
OK Stop with the jealousy...You guys are adorable!! I LOVE the hair and the kids Easter clothes are stellar! I love that Greg even has a matching tie! Ian didn't, so that's why we changed his shirt before pics. SO SO cute!
Your hair looks so cute. You need to send me your email so I can invite you to our blog. easypeazylemonsqueezy@gmail.com
Beautiful picture! I love the pink and orange polkadots and orange vest! Such cure little kids and great parents!!
whoops!...I meant CUTE!
Well arnt you guys a bunch of super models!!:) Wow I also the the hair, you must have an awesome stylist...can I get her number??? I need a serious make over!
Cute picture (love the good old Glendora stake house).
Cute hair cut! They kiddos look cute too.
What a great picture!
Love the hair!!!
So stinkin funny...we put our girls in the same Easter dress. You obviously have incredible taste! =)
I LOVE your hair!! It is SOOO cute!
Lo, love the new do!
Stunning.
Post a Comment