Adventures of the Packer Family
Your kids are really cute. I mean really cute. Congrats on a successful church run.
We had quite the opposite at church today. I think Nate was possessed he was SO bad! Your kiddos are getting so big and are SO cute. Seriously.
YEEEESSSSS!!!! Woohoo!
You are one lucky mama!! Don't wanna be mean or anything, but I hope next Sunday they both have blow outs... :)
Oh, so beautiful!! Ethans blue eyes, his HAIR combed, Kates dress and tights, and big bow, of course,......they are perfect in those pictures and I hope for lots more perfect days at church!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your kids are really cute. I mean really cute. Congrats on a successful church run.
We had quite the opposite at church today. I think Nate was possessed he was SO bad!
Your kiddos are getting so big and are SO cute. Seriously.
YEEEESSSSS!!!! Woohoo!
You are one lucky mama!! Don't wanna be mean or anything, but I hope next Sunday they both have blow outs... :)
Oh, so beautiful!! Ethans blue eyes, his HAIR combed, Kates dress and tights, and big bow, of course,......they are perfect in those pictures and I hope for lots more perfect days at church!
Post a Comment