Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nothing New

I realized I did have some pictures that I hadn't posted. The first were taken after church at my parent's house. Finally, a family shot. Three of four looking at the camera is pretty dang good. These were taken at our apartment this past week. After bath... reading time... I love this video. This is how Kate smiles. She doesn't really know how to calmly smile. If you get her to smile, it is like you have just told her she has the keys to Tiffany's, every time. And to be honest, she smiles a lot. She is quite the happy baby. We have spent all week packing. Luckily, Greg's mom was here to help out and she and Greg got about half of it all packed. We still have lots to do, but we should be able to get it all packed before Wednesday when we leave for Utah for Brad's wedding. The twins and I will be heading straight to California after that, so we'll be saying goodbye to Chicago then!

1 comment:

Nicole + Brock said...

We are so excited to see you guys (mostly the babies) this week! Good luck moving. We feel your pain.