Monday, August 18, 2008

Chubby Babies

Something sad has been happening lately. I've been putting size 6 month clothes on my children and they are fitting snugly. Worse, Kate's dress for church on Sunday was 9 months. Let me remind you, they will turn five months tomorrow and I know that's probably normal but let me also remind you they were 4 pounds when they were born!! It's quite sad, but I will take these happy chubby babies any day! Speaking of chubbiness, we went to the doctor today to find out just how chubby. They are about the same size, each 25 inches long and head 42 inches. Ethan's still a teeny bit heavier, weighing in at 16 lbs 9 oz and Kate at 16 lbs 8 oz. Since Kate's a girl and supposed to be petite, that puts her in the 75th percentile for height and weight, leaving Ethan still in the 50th. The doctor says they are looking good, even Ethan's flat head seems to in the helmet clear. YAY! These are some shots we took waiting to go in. Ethan seems to remember his last shots well, while Kate is still unsuspecting.

No comments: