We usually go to Utah to ski, so it was fun to take advantage of all the things there are to do when the weather is good.
Like play football at every. single. gas station.
At least 99% of the time we wore seatbelts. But sometimes, we wrestled.
We brought a hiking back pack for Benny to ride in. He politely declined the offer.
We took the kids for a tour of BYU and showed them where it all began.
After a week of Packers, we met up with the Secors for the second week.
Blastertag was a crowd favorite.
Ever need a great quad workout? Try blastertag. Run. Squat. Repeat. For an hour.
After 3 days of soreness following the Blastertag incident, I was feeling pretty old.
So, naturally, I decided to launch my body down a slippery slide.
But you know what?
I still got it.
Benny LOVES his Uncle Vrine.
We took a tour of the conference center. After years of watching conference on TV, I had visions of the kids oohing and ahhing through the whole thing.
At one point, the tour guide mentioned that the center was very large, and Drew responded, "I KNOW!"
Okay, so they didn't love it.
But we took a picture with smiling faces so that when they look back on it, they'll be sure that they thought it was amazing.
They did love the visitor's center.
Carlsbad Caverns and Mesa Verde were fun stops on the way home. They provided us with at least an hour of naps, each.
This is what Benny looked like the whole time we were in the car.
Nope.















No comments:
Post a Comment