Monday, April 4, 2016

Lazy Sunday

We were blessed with the most gorgeous day yesterday. The fact that it was conference Sunday made it all the more beautiful and relaxing. 
Benny boy hit the 6 month mark this weekend, so I grabbed my camera to snag some pics of his strapping handsomeness. 


At six months, he:
still wakes for a feed or two at night, loves solid foods, rolls on to his tummy and occasionally his back, smiles for almost anyone and anything, is so ticklish I can't change his diaper or clothes without a giggle, loves his siblings, is intrigued by and very cautious of Soda, won't take a binkie (but to be honest, doesn't really need one), has two teeth and two more on the verge of poking through, did I mention he loves solids? He's actually pretty coordinated when it comes to chewing soft foods and really eats anything I give him.








2 comments:

packermom said...

These pictures are adorable. What a little cutie. Can't believe he's six months already!

alisha said...

Ben's smile is seriously adorable!