We are, officially, 0 for 4 on kids liking this mesh-food thing. Why do I keep trying?
Someone is pleased as punch with himself when he big-kids it in the cart.
... and the swing.
He's just so sad. All the time. I'm starting to get a little worried about him.
We're running out of Mother's Days where we can get away with this kind of stuff as gifts. But seriously, who wouldn't want to read when you get to open your book to one of these happy faces?
I got myself ready one day. Ben was as confused as anyone.
Kate let me tag along with her for the Mother's Day activity days. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Girls are loud. But it was so much fun getting to be all girl-time with her. We played a "how well do you know each other" game, and I'm embarrassed to admit, she knows me way better than I know her.










3 comments:
Benny is so adorable and you are beautiful. I miss your little family so much. I love reading your blog and hearing your voice in your writing!
Ben has changed so much since I last saw him. :(. Still happy and adorable, though! Miss him and all the littles!
Ben is pretty much the cutest! I've got to meet this happy guy someday!
Post a Comment