Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Christmas

Oh, hello Christmas. Kinda forgot about you.

Christmas was perfectly wonderful this year. Because of Ben, I didn't have the time or energy to do anything too crazy. 
Trader Joe's came through with a gingerbread house kit that appeased the masses.


 Hannah Andersson provided the Christmas jammies, which apparently, Ben wasn't too fond of.


But he was looking good on Christmas Eve, so there's that.


Kate lost her tooth on Christmas Eve, which meant both Santa AND the tooth fairy came that night. I wasn't sure if our house was going to be able to withhold so much magic. But, thankfully, it did. 

That girl. She's the sweetest.


I mean, really.




Christmas morning was all about Legos and American Girl, and Calico Critters.
Then some of us got dressed and ready for Christmas dinner with the Secors, who drove from Dallas. (Some of us were still in our pj's, but we don't need to name names.)






We showed them how Packers do Christmas with French Pancakes, played with Legos, and enjoyed overall merriment. I'm so glad they live in Dallas now and are willing to make that drive. Holidays with family are just so much better.

2 comments:

alisha said...

Love the Christmas jammies! Looks like a great Christmas!

packermom said...

Looks perfectly wonderful!